This pack contains 52 different aircraft, most of them new, but some with modified names or stats from their
originals. The pack has 50 planes and 2 helicopters, and also contains a large helipad, and an international airport
(with separate runways for take-off and landing and a more efficient taxiing system). 4 scenarios are also included.
List of aircraft included:
-Airbus A300-600ST 'Beluga'
-Antonov An-225 'Mriya'
-Boeing 377 'Stratocruiser'
-Boeing 727-200 Advanced
-Boeing 747-100 'Jumbo Jet'
-Boeing 747-200 'Jumbo Jet'
-Boeing 747-300 'Jumbo Jet'
-Boeing 747-400 'Jumbo Jet'
-Boeing 747F 'Jumbo Jet'
-Boeing 747SP 'Jumbo Jet'
-deHavilland Comet 1
-deHavilland Comet 4
-Douglas C-47 'Dakota'
-Douglas DC-3 'Dakota'
-Fokker F27 'Friendhip'
-Ford A-5 Trimotor
-Ilyushin Il-62 'Classic'
-Lockheed L.049 'Constellation'
-Lockheed L.1049 'Super Constellation'
-McDonnell Douglas MD-80 'Super 80'
-Messerschmitt Me 323 'Gigant'
-Vickers Vimy Commercial
-Vickers Viscount 700
-Vickers Viscount 800
How to use it:
1. Download and extract the file.
2. Run the install program and follow the on-screen directions. It does not matter for now what folder
you install the files to.
3. Run the Configurator (in the folder you just installed in) if it is not already running and choose
which version you want installed.
4. You will then have to navigate to the folder which you installed the pack in, find the folder with the
preferred breakdown-rate (no, normal, or reduced), and copy its entire contents to your Locomotion ObjData folder
, replacing files as needed.
5. Do the same for the airports and helipads included with the pack.
Aircraft Pack v1.1 was created by, and is the property of, Paasky. Used with permission.